No recipes this weekend....I was too busy working on with these....



















Comments (8)

On 12:41 AM , Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so talented. I'm a girl, supposed to know all these, but...hihi. The flower arrangements are beautiful, maybe you should blog on how to make flower arrangements sometimes.

phuong

 
On 6:15 AM , Unknown said...

tt

wow, a really busy time for you and i am sure you enjoyed every moment of it as i have enjoyed looking at the lovely floral arrangements. keep up the good work

 
On 7:17 AM , Anonymous said...

you are so creative and talented, I realy like you flower arrangement, did you make the cakes also?,can't wait that you post the wedding cake recipe.

 
On 2:00 AM , hoangtam/tt said...

phuong,
it's the 21st century...there's no such thing as a guy thing or girl thing ;). Unlike cooking, there is no "recipe" to flower arranging. It's one of those things you just do...relying on your eye to determine where to place the flowers.

lily, lance,
thanks for stopping by…yup I sure am enjoying myself. :)

anonymous,
there is no recipe for a wedding cake because it’s just like any other cake. Think about it…besides “looks”, what’s the difference between a wedding cake and a birthday cake? Not much, they’re both cakes with filling and icing. Thus, to make a wedding cake just bake a bunch of cakes and kind of cake you want and arrange into a wedding cake.

Carmenita,
Do you mean to ask for xôi vò sầu riêng? There is no such thing as just xôi sâu riêng. Anyways…there are other recipes and request I haven’t posted yet…it’ll take a while before the recipe goes up.

 
On 10:50 PM , hoangtam/tt said...

if it's xoi sau riêng then I don't have the recipe. I've never tasted it before so can't come up with a recipe. Sorry.

 
On 7:38 PM , Anonymous said...

I ate (xoi xau rieng) before but I don't know how to make it, sorry. The real name is (xoi xiem) and I am not sure (xiem) means Thailand. It has sweet rice, eggs, saurieng and cream of coconut.
I think they steam the rice, beat the eggs + durian then steam them. When they serve, it has steam sweet rice, steam eggs + durian on top then cream of coconut. I had this one over 20 years ago so I can hardly remember. Sorry !
Phuong

 
On 9:30 PM , hoangtam/tt said...

Phuong,
based on your description of xoi xiem...you can try to making it by using the filling for banh bao cade (add durian to it) and use it as the "steam egg + durian topping).

http://pwmf.blogspot.com/2006/01/bnh-bao-cad-coconut-custard-paus.html

 
On 6:40 PM , Anonymous said...

tt,
dde.p wa' ddi. You are so creative. Just want to let you know that you are very kheo' tay :-)

Trucvi