Ingredients:
-1lb pork hock
-3 pieces preserved bean curd, red verity
-2 tbs preserved bean curd liquid
-3 cloves garlic
-fresh coconut juice or water
-1/2lb ong choy (approx)
-salt and sugar to taste
-1 tbs oil

What to Do:
Fry pork hock in oil until golden remove and add mince garlic. Fry garlic until fragrant, add back in the pork hock along with the preserved bean curd. Stir fry for a few mins before adding liquid from preserved bean curd and enough the coconut juice to cover the pork. Simmer until the pork is tender, add salt and sugar to taste. Pick ong choy into small pieces, wash, blanch, drain and arrange on a plate. Arrange pork hock in the center and ladle on some braising liquid before serving.

Comments (1)

On 9:23 PM , diddy said...

hi tt!
This looks so good! I absolutely love pork hock! (my friends think I'm weird cuz I like pigs feet, but I also like chicken and duck feet)! now I'm craving these!