Ingredients:
-1/2lb each: shrimp and ground pork
-3 eggs
-2 ½ tsp fish sauce
-1 tsp sugar
-pinch of salt
-1/2 tsp pepper
-3 green onion
-old baguettes
-oil for frying

What to Do:
Slice bread into thin slices. Peel, devein, crush and mince shrimp. Chop onions and lightly beat eggs. Mix everything together (except bread). Heat oil in a pot (enough to deep fry). Spread meat mixture onto bread slices and fry until golden (when adding the bread into the oil make sure to put the “meat side” down first). Serve with đồ chua (sour stuff) and pepper paste.

Note:
Use the oldest bread possible, as new bread will soak up a lot of oil when frying; old bread soaks up less oil.

Comments (10)

On 2:33 AM , FooDcrazEE said...

ngon qua --

 
On 7:10 PM , hoangtam/tt said...

cam on

 
On 3:30 AM , FooDcrazEE said...

lolz......khong co chi.....bang er ddau dai ??

 
On 8:47 AM , jadepearl said...

wah...so sedap! Reminds me of roti john...

 
On 1:16 PM , Anonymous said...

hi tt,

when I go to your website I get pop-up ads. is that you or blogger?

 
On 11:50 PM , hoangtam/tt said...

foodcrazee,
huh? bang er ddau dai???

jadepearl,
thanks :)

anonymous,
It's not me but I don't think it's blogger either....I don't get any pop-up ads when visiting my site. Maybe it's u?

Is anyone else getting pop-up ads? Please let me know.

 
On 11:01 AM , Anonymous said...

I'm using Microsoft Internet Explorer and no popups here. BTW, thoroughly enjoying your site!!! -lance

 
On 1:33 PM , hoangtam/tt said...

lance,
thanks for the feedback.

 
On 8:09 PM , FooDcrazEE said...

wher abt r u, friend ?

 
On 12:52 AM , hoangtam/tt said...

oh! you mean: ban o dau vay. :D Thua Seattle a.